Orders received by Pond and Fountain World are typically sent by UPS, FedEx or U.S. Postal Service. Standard Shipping typically takes between 5-7 business days depending on your location. Please note, that fountains may take additional time to manufacture and ship. Additional charges may apply for products over 150 pounds requiring truck or freight delivery. See the Truck Delivery section for details.
Continental United States Only
Fixed shipping rates apply to the 48 Contiguous United States only. Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO, and Puerto Rico require Next Day Air or Second Day Air, for which there is an additional charge.
All other countries and US Territories are considered International. International orders are shipped via FedEx International Express.
Orders with an APO or FPO address can only be shipped via USPS, and normally ship 2-5 business days after the order is processed.
Customers Outside the Continental United States
If you wish to ship something outside the continental United States, you must contact us for a shipping quote. You must have the name and product code of the item you wish to purchase as well as a full shipping address ready when you call or e-mail. We cannot give you a quote without this information. The customer is responsible for any duties, fees or taxes imposed by the receiving country.
Due to the weight and size of many large or heavy items they must be sent via independent freight carriers. Here are a few things to note:
- If you require any type of special delivery for large items please let us know at the time of ordering. There may be additional charges for items such as lift-gates, special size truck, etc. A lift-gate is a mechanism on the truck that lowers your shipment from the truck bed to the ground, which is required if you do not have a forklift or loading dock. We will contact you before shipping if additional charges will apply.
- The trucking service will contact you 1-2 days before delivery to schedule the delivery time. If you make an appointment with a trucking company please be aware if you are not there to accept delivery a redelivery fee may be charged by the trucking company and it is not the responsibility of Pond & Fountain World.
- Please be there to sign for the delivery and inspect the item for potential damages.
- The delivery driver will deliver your items curbside to your home. They are not responsible for taking the product onto your driveway or into your home. Therefore, moving the item from curbside may require assistance. You can always ask the driver to assist you and they may, but they are not required. Special services are the responsibility of the customer. We do not pay for any storage fees that the trucking company may charge if you do not take immediate delivery of your item. Any reconsigning (changing of original shipping address) of shipments is not the responsibility of Pond & Fountain World and any fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Very heavy items will require a forklift to move them from the curbside to their permanent location. Contact a local contractor or landscaper for assistance.
- If you suspect any damage upon delivery, mark the bill of laden - SUBJECT TO INSPECTION, so any issues may be corrected or parts replaced. If there is obvious damage to the item that cannot be repaired, please REFUSE only the item that is damaged. Please contact our office immediately to report any damages or issues.
Expedited Shipping Policy
Any additional charges for Expedited Shipping will NOT be refunded on shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond the shipping company's control, including but not limited to the following:
- The nature of the shipment, defect, or inherent vice of the product.
- Failure of the Shipper or Consignee to observe any term contained in these Air Freight Terms, including but not limited to improper or insufficient packaging, securing, addressing or marking of any shipment, including omission of, or provision of, an incorrect Consignee address or ZIP code on the Air Waybill, providing insufficient information, or the Shipper's failure to follow any term related to shipments that are not acceptable for transport.
- Acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or hazardous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials or similar authorities, the application of security regulations imposed by the government or otherwise applicable to the shipment, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, or other circumstances beyond our control (hereinafter referred to collectively as "Force Majeure Events").
- Compliance with laws, government regulations, orders or requirements, or any cause beyond our control.
The following shipments are not eligible for Guaranteed Service:
- Shipments destined for delivery in locations outside the service area for Next Day Air Freight or 2nd Day Air Freight.
- The guarantee for on-scheduled delivery for Next Day Air Freight and 2nd Day Air Freight shipments delivered within the United States will be extended by 90 minutes on the Day after Thanksgiving Day and on December 18 through December 24.
The above guidelines and policies are to assist you in making the necessary shipping and delivery arrangements. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or concerns.
|Your Email Address|
|Your Full Name|